International School on Hybrid and Organic Photovoltaics (ISOPHOS 2016)
Date and place: 11-15 September 2016, Tuscany, Italy
The 10th edition of the International School on Hybrid and Organic Photovoltaics (ISOPHOS 2016) will be held from the 11th till 15th of September 2016 in the wonderful atmosphere of Castiglione della Pescaia (Tuscany, Italy).
The school focuses on recent advances in science and technology of organic and hybrid photovoltaic devices, including perovskites, dye solar cells, polymers, and the use of Graphene and other 2D materials for energy applications.
ISOPHOS is organized by the Centre for Hybrid and Organic Solar Energy (CHOSE), ENEA and Cicci Research with the sponsorship of the European COST Action StableNextSol, the European Graphene Flagship, the EU CHEOPS and CHEETAH projects, the EU ITN Destiny project, the European Energy Research Alliance (EERA) and the italian projects PRIN-Aquasol and "Research on innovative photovoltaic technologies" funded by the Italian Ministry of Economic Development.
- TOM AERNOUTS (IMEC, Belgium)
- FILIPPO DE ANGELIS (CNR, Italy)
- JULIAN BURSCHKA (Merck group, Germany)
- MATTHIAS AUF DER MAUR (University of Rome Tor Vergata, Italy)
- MARISKA DE WILD-SCHOLTEN (SmartGreenScans, Netherlands)
- MÓNICA LIRA-CANTÚ (Catalan Institute of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Spain)
- LUCIO CINÁ (Center of Hybrid and Organic Solar Energy, Italy)
- GERRIT BOSCHLOO (Uppsala University, Sweden)
- BJÖRN NIESEN (EPFL, Switzerland)
- FRANCESCO BONACCORSO (IIT,IstitutoItalianodiTecnologia,Italy)
- ALEXANDER COLSMANN (KIT,KarlsruheInstituteofTechnology,Germany)
To register please check here.
The Organizing committee
Aldo Di Carlo, Paola Delli Veneri, Francesca Brunetti, Thomas M. Brown